Amryt Pharma Social Media Community Guidelines
Amryt Pharma uses a variety of social media channels to connect with people around the world and provide timely updates on our key priorities, our people and our company.
Amryt Pharma Global Social Media Channels:
In order to keep our communities and conversations focused, we’ve established the following guidelines:
Amryt Pharma’s online communities are open to the public. Anything posted to our social networks may be seen and read by everyone. We cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own. By posting on Amryt Pharma’s social media pages, you grant us the right to use or reproduce your content.
We welcome questions and commentary, including constructive feedback and differing opinions, but please remember to be both relevant and respectful with what you post. We do not tolerate harassment, abuse, or threats to others. We reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
We respectfully request that you avoid posting comments that include:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Commercial solicitations or solicitations of donations
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, or depicting violence
- Discriminatory or derogatory comments targeting race, ethnicity, nationality, class, caste, religion, belief, politics, sex, gender, language, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex characteristics, age, or health
- Excessively redundant comments or suspected bot engagements
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
- Medical advice or medicines
- Profanity, vulgarity, graphic images or personal attacks
- Promotion of illegal activity
- Promotion of services or products
- Personal or banking information
- Off-topic subjects that may be considered spam or advertising
- Unsupported accusations or material from unverified sources
- Violations of any intellectual property right
Engagements performed by Amryt Pharma social media channels in relation to other individuals or organisations on social media (follow, share, like, reply) does not equal an endorsement of all activity and views expressed through those accounts.
We encourage your engagement and involvement in reasonable and intelligent discussion. When you interact with any of Amryt Pharma’s social media channels, you agree to such Community Guidelines and also the platform’s (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) guidelines. (shorten)
We welcome your questions and comments, and we will try to reply to all comments on our social media posts or direct messages/@mentions received via our social media channels. Due to the regulated industry in which we operate, we are unable to discuss certain topics with you on social media. If this is the case, we will notify you and provide alternative ways to engage.
Amryt Pharma reserves the right to change, remove, or deny access to the content on our pages and is not responsible for any consequences you may experience as a result. Content we post is believed to be reliable at the time it is made public, however we cannot guarantee any information is complete or accurate at all times. No content posted by Amryt Pharma, an employee or agent, or any other user should be interpreted as medical advice.
By posting on Amryt Pharma’s social media pages, you grant us the right to use or reproduce your content. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information.